Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia Free gift redemption update

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

There are problems with this gift redemption which have been well documented on the forum. I too got the same result as many when I entered my details on the miocrosoft site (IMEI already registered please call the cusotmer service number). However I thought I would have one more go today before calling the number and I entered my details in again and it worked first time!!!.

So try again on a different day and it works!- Well it did for me anyway. I have had moy confirmation email back form Microsoft so we'll see what happens

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi jezza,

Thanks for coming in to the community too let us all know about this and do return to describe the outcome :). How long after the email did it say you'd see any kind of gift added?
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 24

jezza1234
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

it stated that I would receive delivery within 30 days. so who knows.

Will certainly Update as to if and when it arrives. I dunno the things one does to get a freebie!!!! LOL

Message 3 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
As part of the deal that attracts to purchase / sign a contract for the phone I would push for the "freebie" too. 😄
Message 4 of 24

Topcat
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 37 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My son applied for this offer, initially the imei was not recognised so had to email support. Eventually they acknowledged the imei and processed the order. Heard nothing nor received anything after about a month, so emailed again just a few days ago.
The reply was that it can take up to 6 weeks for items to arrive!! Guess just have to wait and see.
Message 5 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
We have heard the same long waiting times for previous Nokia/MS promotions.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
We have heard the same long waiting times for previous Nokia/MS promotions.......

Yes. I hope people come back and let us know the outcome.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 24

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 8 of 24

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Looking forward to a speedy and amicable outcome....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 24

jezza1234
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Me too. It seems to me that these gift offers need to be organised in a better way, maybe O2 should take them in house if they are offering the deal. Mind you they would then deliver by UK Mail which is a whole new thread.......

Message 10 of 24