cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Bundle claiming Problems - Solution

Anonymous
Not applicable

From Nokia- Confirms the issues with claiming the bundles and offers a solution for it.

Hope this helps slight_smile

735-o2-herov4
O2 Christmas Accessories Bundles

Get great free accessories when you buy a Lumia 735 or Lumia 635 on O2. Just follow the two simple steps below.

Unfortunately we have been experiencing technical difficulties. If you have had any trouble redeeming your gift, please try again online or call our helpline. Thank you for your patience.

1. Buy a Lumia 735 or Lumia 635 from O2

Buy a new Lumia 735 or Lumia 635 online or from any high street branch of O2 between 1st November 2014 and 14th February 2015.

• Claim a free speaker and charging plate bundle with the Lumia 735.

• Claim a free speaker with the Lumia 635.

Buy Lumia 735.
Buy Lumia 635.

2. Register for the offer

Fill in the form below with your name, contact details, address and IMEI number. The IMEI can be found on the side of the box your phone comes in. You must register between 1st November 2014 and 14th February 2015.

Register now!

Your free gift will be sent to you!

Sit back and enjoy using your new Lumia 735 or Lumia 635, your free gift will be sent within 28 days.

View Terms and conditions

If you have any questions about your claim or eligibility call our helpline on 0844 409 6620.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

On this one I'm going to have to disagree...The responsibility lays with Nokia....Their offer not O2's.

O2 is just selling it and has no control over it...

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its not Nokia, its Microsoft as they are directing anything Nokia related to their Microsoft sites, as they are the owner and also Im wondering wether the  Nokia naming will cease sooner rather than later or at least change,even the new phones are only recognised by equipment now as 'windows phone' rather than the Nokia phone name.

Anyway ive emailed the arnova site as on a previous thread they have had some luck with them acting on behalf of Nokia for this promotion.

heres hoping

Kevin

Message 13 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We believe from other posts that it is Anovo who is coordinating this promotion.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just received email from Anovo,and they are going to sort my Christmas accessory bundle with my proof of purchase

many thanks

Kevin
Message 15 of 15