cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from O2 Complaint Review Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have now written 3 times to the O2 complaints review service over service problems without getting any reply other than the automated received reply email. It has been 3 weeks and I'm getting nowhere using this escalation method.

I can not use my mobile at my home address (which worked for the previous 14 years) due to a change that O2 introduced in the network cell towers about 8+ months ago and now say they can't fix for another year!!

O2 Customer Service wash there hands of the 8 months of complaints and cases, they say they wont help due to it being escalated to the review service aka 'Black Hole'. They will not even give me an alternative means to contact the review service even though its part of O2, they state just send them another urgent email!

I have been an O2 customer for over 20 years and appalled that I cant get this resolved.

Has anyone found another way to contact the Complaint Review Service or any suggestions? 

Thanks Phil

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Try the Ombudsman......
−Ombudsman Services: Communications
Ombudsman Services: Communications can help to sort out a complaint with us as a communications company.

You’re not charged for using the service. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts.

If you’d like to know more about the way they work and what they can help with, visit their website. You can also contact them this way too.

You can call Ombudsman Services: Communications on 0330 440 1614 or write to them at:

Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730
Warrington
WA4 6WU
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous the head of community @Toby might be able to help you

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Try the Ombudsman......
−Ombudsman Services: Communications
Ombudsman Services: Communications can help to sort out a complaint with us as a communications company.

You’re not charged for using the service. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts.

If you’d like to know more about the way they work and what they can help with, visit their website. You can also contact them this way too.

You can call Ombudsman Services: Communications on 0330 440 1614 or write to them at:

Ombudsman Services: Communications
PO Box 730
Warrington
WA4 6WU
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
As @MI5 mentioned the onbusdman service should help once you explain you have exhausted the official O2 complains service.
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bought a Samsung Galaxy Core prime from O2 PAYG I cannot get a signal at home. so I wanted to change to Vodafone's sure signal, which works, so spoke to O2 about unlocking my phone. Top Up £20 make a chargable call, done. Filled in the paperwork to get the unblocking code, they put me on abundle. Spoke to them at least 5 times on live chat and the problem is they want to check security, fair enough but they send you a code which if you can't get a signal is useless. So I've now spent £80 on a phone top up £20 can't get it unblocked so it's useless. Never ever come across such obstacles in my life, so I'm putting it down to learning a lesson, chucked it in the bin, written off my money and bought another phone with vodafone which works at home. Never touch )2 with a brge pole ever again.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Why did you not just call them from somewhere with a signal?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7