cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had no signal for at least 3 hours my Grandson has medical issues and my daughter needs to be able to contact me not happy
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

tullyhubbert
  • 102 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It's not crap service as it is in the t&c that you signed up to that you aren't guaranteed 100% service & things can go wrong

Noticed at 17.30 I'd no signal, still off now. Things happen, hopefully it'll be sorted soonish.

Regarding service level, I'm from Northern Ireland and I've had an O2 personal and work phone for as long as I remember, always been told other networks had better coverage etc etc. Work changed to me to Vodafone 3 months ago and it IS crap in comparison. Voice calls poor coverage and 3G is a novelty most places outside of Belfast!

Message 11 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont understand,

I have no network, There is no person working over the phone to tell whats going on or how long before this gets rectified. Just not fair, after paying ridiculous amounts of money to try and get a decent network.

Not happy at all

It's a network failure, should be back up soon.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think what is annoying me most is the lack of anyone to contact no-one manning switch board or live chat etc
Message 13 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I think what is annoying me most is the lack of anyone to contact no-one manning switch board or live chat etc

Why, they can't tell you anything we don't know here?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
How will it help?
The whole country is affected.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15