cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone help. I have no network coverage since yesterday! It's not my phone as we have five O2 contracts in the house.
I contacted O2 yesterday and they said they were aware of a fault. Still no better today. Phone them from the landline, there are now saying they are not aware of a fault. They informed me that they would call me back that was over 10hrs ago and I am still waiting for the call. Still have no signal!
I live in the PR4 area is anyone else having trouble.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
use the status checker http://status.o2.co.uk
Only o2 customer services can help if there is an issue
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having same problem - have three iPhones in the household all having same problem! O2 customer services next to useless - was in O2 store in Preston yesterday and they DID know about it! Advice when I rang included cleaning my SIM card or wandering about outside to rectify it. Driving towards Preston got a signal at Clifton. Seems rather expensive with diesel at £5.50 a gallon to drive around aimlessly in hope of a signal. Pull your finger out O2 - two of these phones are due renewal in the coming few months and will certainly be looking elsewhere.....
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Guys,
I have been with O2 for over 10 years and more recently I have notice how bad the signal is getting around the North of the country.
I am now heading towards day 3 of no service on my company I Phone and that is not good for my business and if things don't improve it will be bad news for O2.
Gonna give them another call today and see if there admit to the problem this time.
Thanks again
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I concur. I have a friend in the PR4 area and the coverage is completely knackered. It has been for the last couple of days.
The O2 status page is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.
Pull your finger out O2 and let people know what the hell is going on.
:robotmad:
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Update on net work service.
I have recieved an e mail from our friends at O2 stating that they reconise that there is a fault in the area and for further information contact Network Services. I am currently on the phone to Network Services. Firstly there said they were unable to find a fault. After much stern stamping of ones feet they suddenly found there was a fault.
However, the site where the fault is coming from is out sourced and not owned by O2. They were unable to gain acess onto the site. They now have the keys but they are the wrong keys!!!!! They guy I am talking to has put me on hold to see if he can find out an update on the current situation. The update is that the engineers are trying to gain acess to site.
Doubt if the problem will be fixed today as even if the engineers gain acess to site they are only able to asses the problem. So by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.
Don't think my customers will believe me when I give them the truth regarding ignoring and not returning their calls!
Terrible service! O2 should admit there is a fault and give an estimate of how kong it will take to repair.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in the PR4 area too and am unable to send/receive texts and calls.I was told that engineers are working to try to solve the problem, but as this is the 3rd day I have been without a signal, I am wondering when it will be fixed. Mobiles using the Tesco network are also affected.
Message 7 of 7