cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery uk mail

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been waiting since Friday 12-1pm for delivery now on Tuesday been told nothing but lies from UK mail and o2 just as useless this happened 3 months ago when first joined aswell I'm appalled at the customer services plus spoke to managers and that made no difference what so ever think il be taking my custom elsewhere
Message 1 of 38
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You need to speak to O2 Customer Service. Ultimate responsibility for delivery is theirs. They contract UK Mail to deliver their goods. They are the ones who should be tracking this down, not you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Another UK Mail horror story.

However you shouldn't be chasing them, O2 are responsible for the phone being delivered and it's up to them to sort it out with the courier.

Personally I would be cancelling and going instore or elsewhere.

Message 2 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If a lot more people did cancel and go elsewhere.then maybe just maybe O2 might think of using another courier service. Like DPD for instance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 38

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Same old story with UKMail - we get the odd success story but mainly failures and the inability to put things right is even more lacking !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I gather ukmail must be cheap but surely the hassle and lost business would make it worth going for the likes of dpd. I know that uk mail will deliver here about 4 pm as they have contact to pick up from the avery near me but if my delivery is for before 1 it should arrive before 1 but it never does though at least I know when it will arrive. I know we should complain to o2 but I often have a rant on twitter at uk mail as well, not sure if nit helps the delivery but it makes me feel as if I've done something. Heres hoping you get your phone today ch1
Message 5 of 38

MI5
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Prob end up being another one "lost" in the system......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 38

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I can understand problems with drivers and schedules but what I can't understand is the ineptitude and complete indifference shown by depot management at UK Mail. It makes you wonder if there is some kind of widespread scam prevailing throughout the company. 

Message 7 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still not received mobile and now no tracking info great another day of work lost
Message 8 of 38

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You need to speak to O2 Customer Service. Ultimate responsibility for delivery is theirs. They contract UK Mail to deliver their goods. They are the ones who should be tracking this down, not you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As @Bambino said above. O2 will be quite happy to let you chase it up on their behalf. It saves them the trouble. No way should you be doing this...until you get that phones it is O2's responsibility...no-one else...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 38