cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No answer to calls by CS, no live chat. Give me an "End Contract Button"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get someone to answer the phone would be good.  Sean Bean keeps disconnecting me.  Live chat is always "Busy" so that is no good.  I can't do what I want online, which is to leave and get a PAC.  All I want is a button to click to say I have given notice.  Well it is 3 days now so I had better only need to give 27 days notice.
Service here is awful.

Can't even use qick post,  Says "Loading" at top of broswer, but never does anything, jus goes from awful to diabolical.

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Live chat not working. Hanging on the phone for hours. No way to cancel on line. Dreadful service. I'm off to EE

I suggest you persevere with the cancellation first or else you will be paying for 2 accounts.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to persevere by calling 202 then your PAC will generate your final bill. Leave your direct debit in place until you are sure everything is clear

Message 2 of 13

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Live chat can give you a PAC and if you are out of contract there is no need to give notice. Just use PAC and your account will end at the time you use it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly the same for me. I just want a PAC. Hold on phone ssytem forever. They now have anan access charge as well as 13p a minute. What is this charge?

Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
202 is free from an o2 contract phone and some PAYG tariffs charge 25p per call - nothing else?

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

What the hell is going on with O2? Do you have staff shortages in your contact centre or something?  You NEVER answer your phones promptly or have agents for live chat?  Seriously O2, this is getting beyond a joke now!

Message 6 of 13

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
All outsourced and call centres being closed down now innit.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the Customer complaints chat and got answered,  mind you it has taken Aakash 1 hr 5 mins to get me the code.  ludicrous

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat not working. Hanging on the phone for hours. No way to cancel on line. Dreadful service. I'm off to EE

Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I suggest you persevere with the cancellation first or else you will be paying for 2 accounts.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Currently using:
Message 10 of 13