cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been unable to make calls or send texts properly for over the past 4 days and like others have been told by live chat that there is nothing wrong, where there so obviously is! I pay for 30 days service in my monthy tarriff not 26!! Why cant O2 be transparent about this instead of leaving it to the customers to do the running!!!? Do you have customer service standards? I havesent my email of complaint and would urge others to do the same, I wonder, wouldnt a better approach  to send us a text if a mast goes down or is being upgraded to give us an idea of what is going on and for how long? Or would this mean that you would pay more in refunds for lack of service? 

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Has your SIGNAL gone I.e. Have you lost all bars or do you have bars but unable to connect to the data service? If so it will be a transmission issue not a signal issue and will be due to the sheer volumes of data being downloaded across the network. This is being reported across the country.

If however you can't send or receive texts or can't make or receive calls then that is a different issue. In this case please check the status of your local mast at status.o2.co.uk and enter your post code to see if there are any issues in your area
Message 41 of 41