Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Coveridge on HTC Beats

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes

My O/H was originally with another network, as with most boys because his contract was nearing the end he done his  research and decided the next phone he wanted would be a HTC beats,  when we went to the phone shop we was advised to go with O2 as the coveridge was so much better,

The phone seemed to be ok for a while, then all of a sudden the coverage was really bad on this phone, if I phoned him it would tell me that it was unable to connect or just sometimes I would not even get that, we would be speaking and the phone would  just drop out, if he tried to make calls it would not work.

it is not as if he is in a built up area, a factory estate or anything like that, he works on a farm and is mainly out on the fields.

He brought a really cheap Sony Ericsson T610 as you can imagine it is nothing fancy not even internet and that works good, any suggestions as to why the HTC will not work.

About to downgrade as we are paying all this money for a silly phone that he cant even text properly on (he looses his temper trying to lol).

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The phone sounds faulty so therefore you should take it back and get it repaired. Approach the shop you bought the phone / contract from first or HTC directly if you prefer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The phone sounds faulty so therefore you should take it back and get it repaired. Approach the shop you bought the phone / contract from first or HTC directly if you prefer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I think this only started when he had an update, will have to ask him that

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If that is the case you could try a factory reset on the phone first. Might save the trouble of sending it in for repair. (Hold Volume down + Power key together and choose reset from the bootloader menu).

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Once again thank you will deffo try that first

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Let us know how you get on slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6