cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next day delivery '''' False advertising!!!!! xperia m2

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for your replies guys. My comment got shut down and moved to iphone.

I GUESS THE TRUTH HEART!!!!!

TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!!!

Message 6 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I placed an order Thursday night(17th Sept 2014) at 9:34pm for sony xperia M2 the item showed in stock. its now 20:42 Friday 19th Sept still no delivery

Mainland UKMonday – Friday: Free next working day delivery if you order before 10pm.
Weekend: Orders placed after 10pm Friday and before Sunday 12 noon, will be delivered on Monday.

Message 1 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Given that you ordered right in the middle of the iPhone 6 them i am sorry but there can be limitations. Staff can only do so much.

I expect you will get your phone on Monday.
Message 2 of 17

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions
There have been other reports of phones being in stock when they weren't. Have you had a confirmation email from O2?
Also as @Anonymous says the system is snowed under with iPhone orders at the moment so you may have to be patient.

Posted from my Z10 as something in your post is blocking the reply button on the desktop version.
iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is a Sony phone? ?? 😀
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes first thing this morning to say that my order is being processed.

Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why on earth would moderators move a post about a Sony device to iPhone?

Are they losing their marbles?
Message 7 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I think it got moved cause it was messed up for some reason - The picture of link you posted took over the whole page.
O2 don't remove any negative comments about the network as they want all feedback - good or bad.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

thats what i thought my friend. hence my response. Guess thats the thing everyone is in iphone 6 mode. hope i get my delivery soon

Message 9 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
But why to iPhone?
Message 10 of 17