cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next,Day Delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday ( Thursday ), I decided to buy a phone online after seeing the " next day delivery if you order before 10pm " notice. By 1pm today ( Friday ) when I still had no email to say it was dispatched I contacted a " guru " who informed me that I wouldn't receive it till probably Monday. 

Then told me I couldn't cancel my order because it had been processed.

After talking to a guy on the phone I was assured I would get it on Saturday and he would phone back in 20mins to let me know what time I would get it. That was 4hrs ago. 

I am soooo angry.

Message 1 of 88
87 REPLIES 87

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you believe , 5 mins after having a rant on here I get an email saying my order has been dispatched!!! Will I get it tomorrow?? I won't hold my breath.

Message 11 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope you do but it's still not really good enough you should have got it today O2 are really pushing it at the moment
Message 12 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fingers crossed daviemel

Let us know if the phone turns up. slight_smile
Message 13 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Would you believe , 5 mins after having a rant on here I get an email saying my order has been dispatched!!! Will I get it tomorrow?? I won't hold my breath.

There must have been someone reading this thread LOL

Best of luck with it...please come back and let us know the outcome wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will. Just tried to track package and seems that there is no record of it. 

Even if it does come tomorrow I am going to complain. Next day delivery means next day. Gurus unhelpful. O2 what is going on ggggrrrrr😈

Message 15 of 88

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
O2 what is going on ggggrrrrr😈

If you figure it out, please let us know wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol
Message 17 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received a text from o2 , the phone I ordered on Thursday for next day delivery will be arriving on ..... Monday!!! Guess what. Its going back. Hello tesco mobile😬

Message 18 of 88

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Even if you switch to Tesco, O2 will still get their pound of flesh.Tesco Mobile runs on the O2 network. Loyalty counts for nothing these days. New customers are supposedly entitled to the same deals as long standing customers. Basically that means they'll get the same run around as you have.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 19 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its absolutely shocking. Anywhere else I shop online and am told its next day delivery it is. O2- Don't advertise something that you cannot do!!! 

Message 20 of 88