cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone delivery.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having trouble with my new phone delivery. Tracked the parcel on uk mail website and it says they've attempted delivery. My wife waited in all day for this and no one has attempted any delivery.
I've lodged a case with uk mail. I'm really not happy. There is no straightforward way to contact O2 about it. Any one had problems? Or can advise me what to do next? Thanks.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
All the O2 contact details are here and it is O2's responsibility to chase it up until you receive it http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
However, this is not the first time we have heard of problems with UK Mail. If you search you will find many threads about the same thing unfortunately 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
All the O2 contact details are here and it is O2's responsibility to chase it up until you receive it http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
However, this is not the first time we have heard of problems with UK Mail. If you search you will find many threads about the same thing unfortunately 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Here's one such thread, but many more http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Anyone-Else-Had-problems-With-UK-Mail-Delivery/m-p...

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the help. I'll give them a call. It really angers me when couriers say they've tried to deliver and its a complete lie.
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yeah, it is. All too common too sadly.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Early finish for some of them and so easy to say they have attempted delivery when all the time they have a night out planned....

Very common with couriers but it is extremely annoying for the people who have waited in all day and then read the total lies they post on their website.

O2 are totally responsible for the phone being delivered so call them. It's down to them to chase the couriers.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recieved my order today fine and that was with UK Mail, even though i ordered it on 22nd jan 15, they were spot on with there dates. Really dont know whats happened to your order, but it is o2's responsibility until you have recieved your product.

Message 7 of 7