cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network outage to be compensated

Anonymous
Not applicable
This has caused serious financial and personal damage today, apology is not enough ..O2 will have to cover all losses incurred during the outage
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
They may give you a goodwill gesture but they don't have to as it has been less than a day
Message 2 of 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144296 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
No they won't unfortunately, so don't get your hopes up.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Less than a day ? My Mom paid £250 for a hotel near heathrow when she couldn't reach me for so long ..let alone the emotional stress and worrying, thank god for heart pills she's survived it ..
Message 4 of 47

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I concur
But good luck anyway,
(expect a small, 10% discount on airtime as goodwill ime)
Message 5 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi o2 is down in kent I have two customers awaiting delivery confomation and their on o2 so cant contact them as only got their mobile numbers, what the hell is going on o2 and what you doing about it, this has been from about 1700 hrs today, will you be paying for lost sales ?????

Message 6 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous not likely & it's a network wide outage
Message 7 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be good if O2 took the moral highground here and offered compensation without having to be asked to try and mitigate the disaster that was twitter earlier - they won't of course!

Message 8 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just renewed contract on 28th April. If i could leave i would. This has happened  too often. Their last "compensation " was a useless voucher 

Message 9 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
I encourage everyone who has experienced damage today to talk to the media about it ..Im already doing it
Message 10 of 47