cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Modernisation Programme

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello All, Just wanted to find out if others are having service problems with the Network Modernisation Programme? I have been having problems with my Data since around Mid May. There were a couple of warning texts at first but since the end of May nothing. My data is awfully slow. I have reported it on the status checker and telephoned customer services twice to be told that they are still carrying out the work. That's all very well but in the meantime, I am paying for two accounts which do not give me the service I pay for. They cannot give me an end date to this. I have emailed requesting a percentage of my bills back and an idea of timescales as I am now considering cancelling my contract and moving. I believe I have been patient and this has been going on too long now. Any one else having this problem?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
All you can do is wait until the work is completed and then ask CS for a goodwill gesture for the time your service was effected.
The signal will come and go whilst the work is going on and every area that gets upgraded will go through the same.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
All you can do is wait until the work is completed and then ask CS for a goodwill gesture for the time your service was effected.
The signal will come and go whilst the work is going on and every area that gets upgraded will go through the same.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about the original post, I had spaced the sentences out but it appears to have unspaced itself for some reason.

Yes, I emailed the Complaints review service as I couldnt find any other email addresses to contact them.

I have been patient but its been going on for around 6 weeks now and they said there is no end date as yet. The lack of service is happening more often than not and it is a really poor service. 

I will let you all know what their repsonse is. 

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 5 of 5