cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS discount and galaxy S6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mega gutted o2 are not offering their 30% discount on the galaxy S6 yet, not sure why as I received it on the S5 when that was first released.......... 😞

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
It's within 28 days of starting a new contract or upgrading - Some help here and FAQ's http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Open-and-Friends-and-Family-Discount-Schemes...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 81 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

much better then 48hours lol

Message 82 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got the reply from O2 Open saying "We are sorry, but the Samsung S6 and S6 Edge are not currently eligible for O2 Open discount".

ggrrrr 😞 i wonder why they are not offering it for this phone?

I love my S6 Edge but I love the discount too...

Message 83 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got the reply from O2 Open saying "We are sorry, but the Samsung S6 and S6 Edge are not currently eligible for O2 Open discount".

ggrrrr 😞 i wonder why they are not offering it for this phone?

I love my S6 Edge but I love the discount too...

I know it appears unfair....but they have done it with every new release of the iPhone  and never any other phone...so I suppose it was just a matter of time really

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 84 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

My other was mis adviced over the galaxy s6 edge he was told by 5 live chat people and a shop memer that the o2open discount would be applied. well he check on live chat a couple of days ago only to find out hes been badly miss informed and he phoned o2 and was put through to customer service today and they cut him off mid sentance, he then called back and got to speak with a manager who was not intrested in the complaint and just said you cant have it end of. so i will be advising all my family and friends to no take contracts out with o2 and i myself will not be renewing my contract with them and will look for a new network.

My advice run far away from o2 as you can appaling customer service and there not intersted in what you have to say

Message 85 of 108

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Have you complained officially and backed up your claims with proof http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 86 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was also miss-informed with the live chat and complained to the complaints dept and was told they would have honoured it if I had taken out a contract based on the live chat information.  They record all your live chats so they will have a record of your chat history as they did with mine so follow that up..................

Message 87 of 108

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

My advice run far away from o2 as you can appaling customer service and there not intersted in what you have to say

Sad that you had a bad experience, but they are still the mobile provider with the least number of complaints according to Ofcom.

The others must be terrible.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 88 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I was also miss-informed with the live chat and complained to the complaints dept and was told they would have honoured it if I had taken out a contract based on the live chat information.  They record all your live chats so they will have a record of your chat history as they did with mine so follow that up..................

@Anonymous 

Good idea in theory....but I would lay odds that any such conversation 'will no longer exist' sadly.:smileysad:

We have heard of others trying to track down live chat information with no success. May be different if the customer kept their own record of the conversation....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 89 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I did keep mine for exactly that reason, when I was talking to the complaints dept they mentioned that they could see the history on chat so maybe that's because I saved it for myself.
Message 90 of 108