cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS discount and galaxy S6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mega gutted o2 are not offering their 30% discount on the galaxy S6 yet, not sure why as I received it on the S5 when that was first released.......... 😞

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

Anonymous
Not applicable

So do you think I should go ahead and order it?  Im always skepital with the live chat myself but as its a more expensive tariff I wanted to make sure I could still get the discount.....once I receive it I should text open as normal for the discount?

Message 11 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

T&C says not in conjunction with any other offer therefore maybe the fitbit is the extra offer??

Message 12 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122798 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Go ahead and order it...Dont do it through Live Chat. Use the contact us link given and select the appropriate section. Once the phone has been received you will then be able to apply the code ( straightaway and up 30 days of commencement of contract)

To get the code you use the link I gave earlier and apply it that way. They are not due for release till April I believe...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was also told that the s6 was not included with the 30% discount, and this was by someone in store.

Message 14 of 108

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Toby @Anonymous can you find any official info and a link to T&C's stating it's not included please?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the delay...it’s took a few days to check up, but we’ve had it confirmed the S6 and S6 Edge are not currenlty included in O2 Open.

Message 16 of 108

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

That's not brilliant news but I could never see why exclusions were limited to iphones when there are much better phones out there.

Message 17 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I need to check again when the phone is actually released not just for pre order

Message 18 of 108

Cleoriff
  • 122798 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess I need to check again when the phone is actually released not just for pre order

If it is 6months ...I expect it will be from the day of release ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is 6 months the normal time frame?  I can't believe they have done it they have never done it with galaxy before I've had them all on release with discount how am I going to wait lol grrrrrrr! 

Message 20 of 108