O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Discussions & Feedback

Level 1: Joiner
niall_gray

MyO2 - viewing bills online

Hi,

When i log into the O2 site and try to view my bill it keeps taking me back to the dashboard screen. When i look in the help section on how to do this it seems that I am missing menu items. All I have on the left hand side under My O2 is personal details and broadband.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks
Please use plain text.
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
prking

It normally means you aren't using the username/password that O2 gave you. If you call O2 they can advise you of your username and reset your password.
No - there isn't an app for it.
Please use plain text.
TomPhillips

I have the same problem, and I agree the solution suggested seems to be the way forward - BUT when O2 wrote to me saying they would no longer be sending me paper bills, they sent me a user name but no password to go with it. If they do this to everyone, is it any wonder that people find they cannot log in, and then create their own account?

When I tried to use their lost password system, with the user name they had sent in the letter and my mobile number, I got a message saying O2 had no record of my account with them.

After numerous attempts when all I got were error messages saying the web page needed didn't exist, I did manage to get my bill total on the WAP browser on my phone. By sending a text message saying MyO2 to 2020, I got a WAP web link that eventually worked. However, I am still waiting for O2 "help" to reset my password from whatever they think it was before, so that I can view an itemised bill. Not holding my breath.....
Please use plain text.
miller86

When you click on the forgot password link and it asks you for your username, you just need to input the first part, so for example if o2 sent you the username as abc123@o2.co.uk, you need to enter the username as abc123, then click on the forgot password link and this should allow you to get it reset.
Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 167
Solutions: 1,868

Try the links below.

Username & Password

There is a page dedicated to 'My O2' problems

My O2 Self-Help
Please use plain text.
maybay75

online billing not available??

I too have this same problem. I phoned o2 on 202 to try and ask about this but before I could ask a question the operator hung up on me ( systems down). I phoned a second time AND STILL NO FURTHER ON. If you are paying by DD are you not protected under DD gaurantee???? ie; they ARE LEAGALLY OBLIGATED TO INFORM YOU OF HOW MUCH YOU WILL BE PAYING AT LEAST 3 WORKING DAYS IN ADVANCE OF ANY PAYMENT BEING TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!!! (not to mention an itemised bill which is still non exsitent) What is this called if they are not informing you of the amount to be debited or by failing to display a bill so as you, if need be can disputed any aspect of that bill?? go to your lawyer and he/she will tell you what you already know!!!!

If the operator at the call centre has to give you a password is this not a breach of security as usually passwords are only the knowledge of the end user??

I have been an O2 customer for years and was thinking of switching to them for broadband! This mess up has made me change my mind. PS. information letter?? I certainly did not receive one!!
Please use plain text.
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
prking

I can tell you are frustrated but I think you are over-reacting. If the system was down then call back another time or use the online facility its very straightforward. I also think you are getting worked up over things you assume will happen. They don't tell you your password over the phone. They advise you of your username and reset your password.
No - there isn't an app for it.
Please use plain text.
suman123

Re: MyO2 - viewing bills online

please let me know what is ny bill

Please use plain text.
MI5
Topics: 199
Solutions: 2,722

Re: MyO2 - viewing bills online

Click on My O2 at the top of the page and you can see your bill and all details in there.
Samsung S3 i9305 Dual SIM. Asus Fonepad.
HTC One M7. Samsung ATIV s. Xperia Z1.
Please use plain text.