cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My review on the RHA T10 in-ear headphones/earphones

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought I would share my You Tube link to my video review I made on a new pair of in-ear headphones/earphones that I got recently.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome video @Anonymous
The sound quality has definitely improve from your previous videos. I hope to be watching and listening much more of these slight_smile

Thanks Marina slight_smile

I was just finding my previous audio recording setup was a bit limited. I used to use a USB headset, which meant you were pretty much sitting up at the desk, bolt upright as the USB cable was only a metre long. And also, if the headset cable moved on the desk you could hear it in the recording.

So my goal was to improve the audio quality, make the recording of my audio easier and also I didn't want to spend a lot. After looking around on the net and asking a very helpful guy on You Tube who is a pro videographer lots of questions and pointing out the issues I had with my old setup, I decide on the audio recording setup I went for. The guy on You Tube pointed out that using a Lavalier mic is perfect for recording voiceovers and also, you can't feel your wearing it as its so small and light and also it doesn't connect into the computer, so you are not restricted by cable length etc.

I'm planning on doing somemore guides shortly, but these would be probably off topic for the Community as there would be focusing on Mac OS, and also on some video and audio editing applications I use, where I've picked up tips and how to's.

Message 11 of 11