Did you mean: 

My O2 - Feedback thread!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys, 

The My O2 app is available on Android, Windows and iOS and lets you manage your account settings, bolton's and call history whilst away from a PC or laptop. We are interested in hearing your thoughts and feedback on the app! Are there any features that you feel are missing from My O2? Do you have any ideas on improvements or additional features that would make using the app easier? What are your feelings on recent updates? 

Any thoughts you have whether a minor cosmetic change or additional options and features are welcome so please let us know in the comments below. wink

My O2 .jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Good shout @jonsie definitely submit that as an idea.  

Perhaps some kind of geographical display in My O2 that showed you the roaming charges in full based on your location would also be helpful?  

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Well as far as roaming goes, some indication as to the network and country you are connected to. That seems to catch a lot of people out. Or maybe I should submit it as an idea?

That sounds like a plan @jonsie wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

JimmyGS2
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 66 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It would be nice if it was able to use the frames option for Samsung phones.
Message 13 of 13