Did you mean: 

My O2 - Feedback thread!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys, 

The My O2 app is available on Android, Windows and iOS and lets you manage your account settings, bolton's and call history whilst away from a PC or laptop. We are interested in hearing your thoughts and feedback on the app! Are there any features that you feel are missing from My O2? Do you have any ideas on improvements or additional features that would make using the app easier? What are your feelings on recent updates? 

Any thoughts you have whether a minor cosmetic change or additional options and features are welcome so please let us know in the comments below. wink

My O2 .jpg

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

It was updated around a week ago :

What's New

- We’ve added historical usage for minutes and messages so you can quickly see how many calls and texts you are sending each month.
- You can now add the O2 Travel Bolt On free to your account. You’ll only be charged for the days you use it, which is the perfect way to stay connected when you're on holiday.
Message 2 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

What did you think of the new features @jonsie Anything there you find useful or is there anything you would still like to see added? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm very pleased that we can now see what we've actually used each month. One added feature that I actually am glad that's been implemented. Now about the marketing options page. Sort that out so I can access it please

Message 4 of 13

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

To be honest @Martin-O2 I don't have much use for it here, in fact the only O2 app I use is TU and I have unlimited texts and data. I do look at my monthly bill when it's produced but once my contract is up I'm not sure whether to renew it or not. Hopefully by then I will just be using Skype to call home....but it may be worth keeping because of banking problems here.

Message 5 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure your comments on the marketing preferences are passed on. 

@jonsie If you do think of anything that would be useful for O2 customers living overseas please do let us know wink

signature

Message 6 of 13

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

@jonsie If you do think of anything that would be useful for O2 customers living overseas please do let us know wink

No roaming charges ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 13

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Martin-O2 wrote:

No roaming charges ?

Now that would be good! wink

Message 8 of 13

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Haha I was referring specifically to the My O2 app and I think removing roaming charges will be a little outside the teams jurisdiction. Smiley Very Happy

signature

Message 9 of 13

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Well as far as roaming goes, some indication as to the network and country you are connected to. That seems to catch a lot of people out. Or maybe I should submit it as an idea?

Message 10 of 13