Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More forum changes?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The forum went down for maintenance tonight...just for a short while. When back on I noticed these changes in the message reply box (the top layout)

Is everyone seeing the same? When you click on the add photo box...it is all completely different as well?

Capture.Forum change.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 88
87 REPLIES 87

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just started one @Toby

Absolutely first rate O2 linking up with the NSPCC for this.......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 71 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Incidentally I have just tried to send a full link via PM again...and still unable to....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 72 of 88

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Incidentally I have just tried to send a full link via PM again...and still unable to....:smileysad:

....same for me!

Message 73 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Obviously taking the guys at Lithium time to puzzle out why it works perfectly in the Open forum but not via PM? Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 74 of 88

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Could I just ask a techy question here? Am I right in thinking that FF and Chrome are classed as slightly more updated than IE? I ask as I used to have IE till my other half removed it from all our laptops?

Any browser you use will be up to date, provided you keep them that way and use the latest version available. wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 75 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I know it's early doors but just to say the link section in the PM box is still not working...Error message unless you convert the link to a simple Here (or whatever else) in the Text to Display section...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 76 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Could I just ask a techy question here? Am I right in thinking that FF and Chrome are classed as slightly more updated than IE? I ask as I used to have IE till my other half removed it from all our laptops?

Any browser you use will be up to date, provided you keep them that way and use the latest version available. wink

I think @Cleoriff is indulging in a bit of techno-one-up-manship @perksie  -  a bit like keeping ahead of the Joneses and looking down one's USB at the poor relatives who can only afford Internet Explorer.  LOL

Message 77 of 88

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not me @Anonymous I know nothing.

My other half is responsible for everything on all our laptops...so when he said IE had to go...I just said Yes sir, ...whatever you say sir.....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Not me @Anonymous I know nothing.

My other half is responsible for everything on all our laptops...so when he said IE had to go...I just said Yes sir, ...whatever you say sir.....LOL

He knows what he's talking about in respect of IE I stopped using it about 12 years ago as it was very prone to bugs & viruses

Message 79 of 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has the PM problem been resolved yet?  Or is it another one shoved under the carpet for a few more months?

Message 80 of 88