Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

MI5
  • 144147 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Biggest issue for me is when trying to post, I regularly get "Sorry, unable to complete your action at this time" and I have to refresh the page to try and post again.
This is on Win 8.1 Chrome browser.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 51 of 1,812

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Slow loading,
Chrome mobile
Today
Message 52 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

1) Laptop: Win 7.. Firefox and Chrome...

Since change of login details (last week to enable me to get emails from O2)...It solved one problem and created another i.e logs me out after 30 minutes 'idle'

More annoyingly it allows me to write a response...and when I go to post..I have to sign in again (thereby losing the response I have written!)

2) Mobile: Note 3, Chrome

Since change of email login I can not sign into forum from email notifications...(in that my mobile only recognises old bt internet address)..new Gmail address is not recognised

I can only sign into forum now via My O2 App ...which I personally have never used before

Possibly 'someone from O2 ' needs to reset my account to delete all record of btinternet...to accommodate mobile access?

All of the above may sound weird to folk who usually access the forum from mobiles. I don't. 90% of the time I am using laptop. However I want to be able to sign into forum from mobile when I need to

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

KK 4.4.2 Tab Pro ....post video disappeared on Chrome. FF, Hola and stock app.

Fine on Lollipop. 

Very slow all browsers over weekend. 

Message 54 of 1,812

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Pressing the back key jumps me to the top of the previous page rather than where I was, small but annoying problem!
My O2 app, mobile version of the community - ZTE Blade A430,Android 4.4.4.
Message 55 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Update on my last post here....

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/More-Forum-Issues/m-p/927773/highlight/true#M75036

I am pleased to 'announce' that issue Number 2 has now been resolved Bouncy

An hour or so of personal tuition from @MI5 and it was job done (It involved going into account manager finding Chrome, deleting cache and data, rebooting phone, signing back into Chrome with new Gmail address and trying my forum login again) ....Many thanks to him for this

I wont bore you with the 'shouting' that went on .....all to do with my reluctance to clear data  Fear LOL

However issue No 1 is getting worse (forum logging me out randomly) Last night in the space of 6 hrs I had to re-sign back in 7 times... Particularly annoying when replying to a question, press post and was redirected to sign in again...(Losing the answer I had written0

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 1,812

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys, Thanks for this information, I'll send a message to Lithium this morning now that we have this info!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 57 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Will report here that Toby reset my logout times today. I now have no problems ( I hope this post doesn't jinx anything Fear) Suffice it to say since it has been reset I have not been logged out once. Hallelujah wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 58 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Will report here that Toby reset my logout times today. I now have no problems ( I hope this post doesn't jinx anything Fear) Suffice it to say since it has been reset I have not been logged out once. Hallelujah wink

Good news, I can sleep nights now....LOL

Message 59 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions
Message 60 of 1,812