Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Toby I didn't worry too much when away (Friday lunchtime to Monday 2pm). I took my tablet and phone with me I just presumed it was limited signal and network etc.

Having said that, I had no problem at all accessing other sites. Back home and on laptop yesterday from 2pm and there was no improvement with this forum...

I am sure it is nothing to do with any device I am using. I have accessed numerous other sites with no issues whatsoever.

Still no emails in from any threads I have posted on. These stopped entirely yesterday..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 1,812

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Since last Friday (ish) for me.
2 laptops both running Chrome. Often get the default font page loaded (eventually) and the same issues as others are reporting too.
Seems OK on my phone tho.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Two more issues to report...

* Unread posts seems to be on a go slow. I checked to see if anyone had responded to my thread. Nothing in the unread post section. Clicked back to the thread and found a number of people had actually posted?

* With no email notifications I didn't realise I had a few PM's ..so obviously I have to be logged on to see these.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 1,812

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Just to confuse matters, I haven't had any of these reported problems in London.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Just to confuse matters, I haven't had any of these reported problems in London.

I doubt they would dare @Bambino LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 1,812

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are investigating what's causing the issues. We will inform you as soon as we have some information. Thanks for taking the time to describe the problems.
Message 16 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

That is a new one @jonsie....Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Update on these issues (for me)

The users online board has been fixed... Yay.Smiley Very Happy I am now not showing online for 20000 + minutes....

User.PNG

All other issues appear to be fixed... other than emails. They still aren't coming into my inbox. I am getting them from every other site I access but not O2. They stopped on Sunday ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Reporting again about the email issues I am having (from this forum only)

*I have not received one since 9th November. ...They have just stopped coming in.

*I am getting emails from every other site (so it can't be a problem with my emails)

* This is the same on my PC, Tablet, Mobile

I am with BT Internet.

On PC I use Outlook (and Bt Yahoo mail when abroad) Running Windows 7 and Firefox 42.0

Tablet and Phone uses Chrome (same bt internet email address)

I know this email issue may not be a problem for some but it is for me. I invariably access the forum from the last email notification I get from any topic I am subscribed to....

Now, unless I log on I am unable to see anything  from here. I have no idea if I have a PM...or been mentioned etc etc.

To add..I belong to two other forums. I am getting emails from them as normal...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 1,812