Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I was getting the spinning thing yesterday but not seen it this morning.

Nor me. Page loads immediately and no spinning circle (as if there is more to load)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1201 of 1,812

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Looks OK for me today too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1202 of 1,812

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

UPDATES:

- O2 in spell-checker: Lithium are investigating this and if we can add it in so that it does not come up as a spelling error

- Ideas 'Unread post' links going to first post in thread: Engineers are looking at this, as its a bug.

@Beenherebefore's avatar issues: Again, engineers are working on this as we speak and trying to ascertain exactly what is causing the strange behaviour (it is strange!)

Cheers!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1203 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Ideas 'Unread post' links going to first post in thread: Engineers are looking at this, as its a bug.

That's interesting @Toby.....Could I also suggest the OP has an option box as well? We had three posts yesterday... started incorrectly in the Ideas section. I reported them all but had to do it from my reply as there was nothing in OP to state 'inappropriate content'

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1204 of 1,812

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Ideas 'Unread post' links going to first post in thread: Engineers are looking at this, as its a bug.

That's interesting @Toby.....Could I also suggest the OP has an option box as well? We had three posts yesterday... started incorrectly in the Ideas section. I reported them all but had to do it from my reply as there was nothing in OP to state 'inappropriate content'

I reported that in my post too along with no ability to edit your post either. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 1205 of 1,812

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Content reporting on ideas and comment editing would be feature changes that do not come as default aspects of the Ideas platform. Its a different thing to a normal forum thread. 

@Cleoriff for now, please feel free to PM me about any idea posts that need to be moved. 

I can look into adding more options for the comments also guys, but this may not be possible. It depends on the platform options :). I'll definitely look into it though!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1206 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
oh, and an update on the spinning circle: as usual, clear cache and cookies and no longer doing it...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1207 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
oh, and an update on the spinning circle: as usual, clear cache and cookies and no longer doing it...

Well this twirling circle is back in full force today. Doesn't affect posting but is annoying nonetheless

Circle.JPG

I captured this after I had finished writing this post....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1208 of 1,812

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Doing it all day yesterday for me.

Currently using:
Message 1209 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anyone else had this? Three days running now on first login but hit F5 and it's fine....?

Firefox on Windows 10. No problem on Chrome.

Capture.PNG

Message 1210 of 1,812