Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'd forget live chat and actually call CS, tbh.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 451 of 1,812

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous @Beenherebefore I'll raise this with the team as well as you contacting customer services. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 452 of 1,812

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Ghostery is blocking Adobe Tagmanager that is why there is a problem in "View my Bills" section.

I use Ghostery and have had an error message showing since the end of last week so it's a tracker that O2 have implemented very recently. Up until that point all sections of MyO2 were accessible.

So why would O2 want to track only when we access "View my Bills" ???????????????

Thanks to @Anonymous

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 453 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well here's a new thing....started today. I post something and this shows....I have never seen the message in the blue banner before? Any ideas @Toby?

post read.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 454 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
normally that only shows if you use the mark post as read/unread (with the appropriate message) option from the drop down at the top left of the thread (next to the big blue reply button).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 455 of 1,812

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Not seeing that

Edit>>>> that explanation would account for it 

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 456 of 1,812

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
...although not sure why that would appear if you have just replied and not used the function at all...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 457 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
normally that only shows if you use the mark post as read/unread (with the appropriate message) option from the drop down at the top left of the thread (next to the big blue reply button).

It would explain it but I am not doing that at all...

I am writing a post ...pressing post and that banner displays? Not on every thread I might add ...but certainly in the Off Topic area

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 458 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

To add...it did NOT display when I posted here (discussions feedback)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 459 of 1,812

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
would suggest a quick test then - post (or reply) in a couple of different areas and see what happens.
if it just happens in off topic it would suggest an issue for @Martin-O2 or @Toby to raise...

Message 460 of 1,812