Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anyone else having an issue giving Kudos?

Not every time but it's becoming quite a regular thing on both FF and Chrome for me. I click on Kudo and get this error message :

It's also showing on this post now whilst writing....

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Initially it was put down to the site trying to save a copy but that can't be the reason.

Maybe it's something unique to my account?

Message 1521 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Just tried by giving kudos for your post and seemed to be fine went to 1 kudos and then back to 0 when i checked to see if that worked.
I'll try a full post in a minute to see if that works - quick reply was fine earlier.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1522 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes thanks @gmarkj, it's just allowed me to kudo your post so I've no idea what the problem is?

Message 1523 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Might be something going on with the o2/lithium network or just a blip in your connection.

Seems to be ok now though...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1524 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 1525 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Not affected at all...though I have noticed over the past couple of weeks any post I kudo takes longer for the tick to appear. The only time I have a glitch is if I try to kudo more than one post in quick succession. I then get an error notice 'post flooding'...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1526 of 1,812

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Not affected at all...though I have noticed over the past couple of weeks any post I kudo takes longer for the tick to appear. The only time I have a glitch is if I try to kudo more than one post in quick succession. I then get an error notice 'post flooding'...

Never had that problem as I'm very economical with my kudos LOL

Message 1527 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Never had that problem as I'm very economical with my kudos LOL

Sometimes...Dance

No seriously....In my case with it taking longer to appear as ticked (kudo'd) you feel you want to kudo again as it appears to have failed. I resist temptation though...Bow

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1528 of 1,812

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

I've started getting this warning now on the forum.

snip_20161209095531.png

If you're getting "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources" error, it's because Chrome is trying to protect you from a site that's not secure to make sure your information on the page doesn't fall into the wrong hands. If this happens, in the address bar you'll see a shield Insecure content.

What is up with security on here @Toby @Martin-O2 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1529 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Funny you should say that. I am using Chrome this morning on PC. Normally use FF but having probs with that

So on my PC I am getting this 

Chrome forum.JPG

No error message but definitely being warned about something....?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1530 of 1,812