cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone Problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can hear when people call me but they can't hear me, like wise I call people and I can hear them but they can't hear me!!! Help!!
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Make an appointment with Apple to get it checked out http://concierge.apple.com/reservation/gb/en/techsupport/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

What phone do you have. have you tried the obvious such as dirt in the speaker, cover or screen protector over the microphone.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Worst case your phone is faulty.
Is it under warranty?
What phone is it?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
5s
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Make an appointment with Apple to get it checked out http://concierge.apple.com/reservation/gb/en/techsupport/

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try holding the sleep / wake button and home button until the apple logo appears and let go. The iphone will reset.

If that does not help then seek assistance at the Apple Store as indicated.
Message 6 of 6