cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Composition Box

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby @Anonymous This may well have been asked before so please forgive if I am duplicating.  When I am composing (sounds very grand that!) a message the input box is at least 12 lines deep.  If I hit the HTML button to have a look at (or even try to edit) the HTML code, the input area is just 2 lines deep.  Any possibility that could be increased to same as the Rich Text input area?

Thanks.

Gerry

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous  ...there is absolutely NO need....:smileywink:

Kindest regards

Denise (aka Cleoriff) LOLLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

GE @Anonymous ..... ^ ..... ^ ..... ^ .....

same for me as Denise (aka Cleoriff) ..... = ..... you've given me a laugh, which is something good to share Bouncy

I'd like to think I've good manners (like you've shown you have)..... but ..... I don't stand on ceremony ..... & ..... I'm no snob

so absolutely NO need to 'apologise' when your 'poorly' pc is fit again ...Good Idea

enjoy the rest of your weekend slight_smile

NB: I made MI5 do a lol some time ago when I thought Bambino was a girl ?! ..... I reckoned the cigar in his avatar was a ruse LOL so when I wondered from @jonsie 's avatar whether he was a man or the girl in the pic ..... well I was sensible & pm'd Toby first ..... Smiley Very Happy ..... Cat

Message 22 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143451 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
jonsie is a BIG GIRL ('s blouse) slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 30

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
  • 143451 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Just kidding tongue

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 30

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 26 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just ain't gonna live this one down lol.

I can't change the original post now cos the rest wouldn't make sense and all the ones since are far funnier, especially about a big girls blouse lol 👱
Message 27 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous  Totally agree...it should remain for posterity.

I will continue to remind you of the error ...at every available opportunity....LOL

PS...I think its a real good job that @jonsie has frequently posted pictures of himself...at least we know he is not a big girls blouse ...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff ..... @MI5 ..... @jonsie ..... @Anonymous .....

you people crack me up ..... which I sincerely thank you for LOL heart ..... I don't have a witty sense of humour ..... = ..... but maybe a good sense of 'riduculous fun' eh ? ..... = ..... well, I'd like to think so ..... I certainly appreciate a good laugh ..... shared, of course ..... slight_smile

goodnight & sleep well ..... Cat

Message 29 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeee haaa you are most welcome

Night
Message 30 of 30