cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merry Christmas from the CM team

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Christmas is just around the corner and as this is a time to share we thought we’d share some nice comments as you guys are so helpful and great.

We wanted to share this with you so you guys can have an idea of the perception that people have about the forum. All these nice comments are about you, for the efforts you make to help people, for your sense of humour , for your empathy and solidarity, for you modesty and for the desire to help and share your knowledge that you show everyday in the community. Toby and Marjo will be posting a similar set of quotes very soon J

Thanks!

Slide1.JPG

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122814 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

How lovely it is to read that. Thanks @Anonymous  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

And here's another slight_smile

Slide2.JPG

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 93181 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Christmas...A time to give, reflect on happier times and heat break for me personally.

....but very best wishes to the admin team and ALL community members. Hope its all you could wish for. 

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

And another one!!

Slide3.JPG

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Christmas...A time to give, reflect on happier times and heat break for me personally.

....but very best wishes to the admin team and ALL community members. Hope its all you could wish for. 

hi jonsie ..... getting a bit weepy after reading the comments chosen & printed out beautifully by MarinaP & Toby ..... now there are tears running down my cheek jonsie over your words ..... I do know jonsie how you can frequently hit the nail right upon the head & in your own gentle poignant way express yourself in words which I could not possibly do (at Grammar school I was always near the top in English literature but bumbling along the bottom in English language) at this time of year I'm thinking of the words 'Peace on Earth Goodwill to all Men' ..... & MarinaP you have chosen something I said, which I still adhere to but I've long forgotten, thank you ..... I wish you all you'd wish yourselves at this festive time of year ..... WispaRed7 Cat 

Message 6 of 10

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Awwww they are really lovely comments.

Tis the season to be happy and grateful for what you have slight_smile slight_smile

Message 7 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, I hope you're all having a good evening! 

Here's one more list of quotes that put a smile on our faces. Thanks all for being such a helpful, interesting, great bunch of people. Cat Very Happy

Quotes list.jpg

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122814 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Very nice to read @Marjo  Thanks for posting...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

It's nice to see some positive comments on here rather than the negative comments with the bad experiences that some people have had. slight_smile

A lot of people comment on the negative and don't usually bother with the positive. 😞

Message 10 of 10