cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm fairly new to O2 and the O2 Community. Reading through new (6 Nov 13) and slightly older articles on the O2 Community pages, I get the impression that some people are not too keen on using Live Chat. I've contacted O2's Live Chat twice on minor matters and came away satisfied.

I feel a live chat in general is better insofar as there is less of dialect/accent problem than would be if talking via phone to a call centre in, say, India.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still hanging...
Message 11 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Still hanging...

Let us know if and when you get through? This sort of info is used as feedback in the vain hope Live Chat and O2 Cs can be improved..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got through eventually

All questions answered and absolute clarity established in 2 minutes. Offered a really good deal to stay, but im off to shop around as im now so fed up with O2 it would take a lot for them to keep me as a customer. If I had have got through 1st time and never been involved with live chat I would probably have stayed with O2.

To most people customer service is far more important than the deal you are offering.

Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for updating and letting us know what the outcome was.

I too also look at what customer service is supplied both with service from networks and service from a manufacturer. If I'm buying into something I want it to be supported well too.

Good luck with your shop and bear in mind to check out any other possible network choice by trying out their Payg sims first.

Good luck.
Message 14 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Got through eventually

All questions answered and absolute clarity established in 2 minutes. Offered a really good deal to stay, but im off to shop around as im now so fed up with O2 it would take a lot for them to keep me as a customer. If I had have got through 1st time and never been involved with live chat I would probably have stayed with O2.

To most people customer service is far more important than the deal you are offering.

I agree that good customer service is very important @Anonymous  and sadly due the fact they are failing to deliver on this....means they have again lost another customer. Best of luck with whoever you choose next...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
i am out of the country for now and my contract will expire on December 21. I want to change my tarrif for cheaper only until I come back on February
Message 16 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Use live chat whilst you are away and switch to a 30 day sim only tariff.
When you get back in Feb you can then switch back immediately to whatever tariff you want.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Bear in mind however that some tariffs have been discontinued so you may not be able to change back to your existing one...

Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Message 19 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in Barcelona but I can't get my network activated. Could you help please?
Message 20 of 22