cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE CHAT

Anonymous
Not applicable

No matter the time or the day LIVE CHAT is always busy!!  Phone o2 and chose to speak to someone regrading an issue and you wait for ages.  Phone o2 to buy something and you get straight through.  Seems current customers get fobbed off and new customers get warm welcomes.  Not good enough.  Been with o2 for over 10 years and im seriously considering going to EE.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby how do I do the complaints submission it's not coming up on search? It's not the service I'm wanting to log complaint about its the first 2 agents I spoke to both gave me complete wrong info about keeping my old numbers, would that go through complaints submission ? The recent agent I spoke to completed its straight away for me n I wasn't on the chat session as long as the previous 2 times. Without meaning to sound disrespectful these 2 either need retrained or a refresher course.
Message 21 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would seem all the networks are useless at the moment.

I came back on here looking to return to O2 but it seems the problems I am experiencing with Vodafone are the same as they are with O2. I was with O2 for 12 years and been with Vodafone for 2, all I would say is better the devil you do than the devil you don't

They all go into meltdown when an Iphone is released and at least O2 still has uk call centres. or at least I hope they do. Vodafone have no staff in their forums, no email address and foreign call centres - so nothing ever gets resolved!

Message 22 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144320 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous complaints process here.

It can be used to report any issues you have with O2 service etc

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 28

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, here is the compliants link for you

How to complain

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 24 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby @MI5 thank you both for sending the link and thank you for your help throughout the day
Message 25 of 28

MI5
  • 144320 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

We hope all is sorted out for you soon @Anonymous

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 28

jonsie
  • 93228 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

So many complaints now about trying to talk to someone. Staffing levels are now woefully inadequate and I won't hear it said that this is down to the iPhone launch. It's been like this for months. Hope Three do something about it because O2 must be losing customers hand over fist.

Message 27 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous fingers crossed they work it all out and solve your problem, although if they do i would just be grateful and leave it at that not waste more time complaining about the inadequacies of the agents you spoke to, it may mean you have to speak to another agent about it.

@O2 i fail to see how the live chat has been 'busy' for so long, if it is temporarily out of use then that is fair enough but at least be honest instead of having everyone hanging on for something that is not there. from the posts here and on other threads things look bleak on the customer service front.

also, are the informative text messages you send to customers automated or do they come from one of the 'gurus' or possibly another member of staff being responsible for them? i ask because at 5:26am i received my 14th or 15th text message informing me i had no more credit and the (unwanted) bolt on could not be activated. if the previous messages were not enough maybe i might just have noticed i cannot do anything with my phone due to a £0.00 balance, which last time i looked had a few pennies left in it, maybe these staff (if responsible for the texts) could be utilised within the Live Chat department?

i may unwillingly resign to the fact this matter will not be concluded within the next 20-30 hours and it could be that i will have to venture into one of those highstreet shops and disappoint the poor store assistant thinking i want to buy something.

most inconvenient, i pity the poor customers who have worse problems than me, good luck to them all...

Message 28 of 28