cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE CHAT

Anonymous
Not applicable

No matter the time or the day LIVE CHAT is always busy!!  Phone o2 and chose to speak to someone regrading an issue and you wait for ages.  Phone o2 to buy something and you get straight through.  Seems current customers get fobbed off and new customers get warm welcomes.  Not good enough.  Been with o2 for over 10 years and im seriously considering going to EE.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Avoid EE like the plague. If you think o2 are bad, their wait times are nothing compared to EE's. Iv'e been offered massive discounts to stay with EE and still it wasn't worth it. After three years and countless cockups and hours on hold I left. Used them for a mobile, as well as home phone and broadband, terrible, terrible company. Expect to be on hold for half hour to an hour, then hung up on, then on hold, then talk through what you'd like done, then wait a month to find out they haven't done it, repeat process.

o2 are pretty crummy still though I agree, I'm calling them twice a week to get money back which they charged me in error. If it were less it wouldn't be worth my time, but £175! I'd like that back in my bank now please.

Message 11 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Re your refund of credit have you tried this form?...

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=34

Edited to add...the link I have given you is for credit to be refunded after a final bill....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't go to Vodafone either!! I left o2 after 12 years and went to Vodafone. Now thinking of coming back to O2 as can't cope with the wait times at Vodafone - over half an hour - but it seems O2 are now the same?

Are they all just awful!

Vodafone has also out sourced and it seems to be the Phillipinnes, is O2 still UK based call centres?

Message 13 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

O2 does have UK based call centres In Glasgow and Yorkshire I believe

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes that is the form I have just clicked on the link to have read through the form and it is exactly the same
Message 15 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144086 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes that is the form I have just clicked on the link to have read through the form and it is exactly the same

OK thanks.

@Toby this is the second report of this form not working. 

Can you check it out please http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,Ts=Webforms,T=PreToPost

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know how to make a complaint about chat? Well more information received through chat? Also if it will log the agents I spoke to on Thursday and Saturday as I never thought to write their user names down that showed on screen
Message 17 of 28

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @MI5, I shall report it now.

@Anonymous, If you would like to make a complaint about the service, I can pass this onto the team, or you can use the complaints submission form

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 18 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby I've finally spoke to another agent about keeping my old number at approx half 2 who said it will all of changed over in next 24 hours and will receive a text message when the change is happening. Thank you for sending the correct link
Message 19 of 28

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Let us know how you get on with it @Anonymous

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 20 of 28