cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kitsound Boom Evolution not recieved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else had a free kitsound boom evolution not received yet? I ordered my phone middle of December and yet middle of January not recieved it yet, I know it's a free gift but as part or a deal on purchase I expect to recieve it at the same sort or time not been told it won't be in till middle of February. Not happy I'm sure o2 won't be so keen on waiting for there payments until the middle of February bloody ridiculous if you can't honour a deal/offer don't sell it im sure this must fall into sale of goods act 1970
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Do you have anymore details of the offer?
Have you checked with CS and is it an O2 offer or do you have to redeem a code somewhere else?
We've seen a few offers, some worked well and others have taken some time but they all get there eventually slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've spoke to customer service who said go to store but they said they would call cs never heard back I have a receipt for the offer it just never turned up on a click and collect, just find it ridiculous that a company the size o2 can sell a offer they can't honour straight away they must have a team that predicts sales of a item and a offer and make sure it's actually able to honour the goods they sell i won't be paying a penny until my order is delivered in full.
Message 3 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please don't hold back payments for your tariff or stop a DD or you'll be the one having issues.

You can use the http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain route if you wish.
Message 4 of 67

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Some times the T&C's state you have to have the contract for the first month or some other proviso, so just check them carefully.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just think it's ridiculous I already have a tablet on contract and my other halfs phone I'd expect to be a valued customer, if it's not recieved by the end of this month I'll seek legal action on breaking the contract and move networks I don't except this amount of incompetence from a large company
Message 6 of 67

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Let's hope you receive it soon.....
Let us know how it goes please.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Or as with other offers...it may not be coming from O2 at all.

It may well be you have to chase up the supplier of the goods ? Kitsound. ..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
I bought the phone and the offer threw o2 why on earth would I do their donkey work, plus the manufacturer would have no record of me or a order and highly doubt they are gonna send me out a item for free 😂, this is o2's problem offering deals that they can't honour in good time
Message 9 of 67

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I bought the phone and the offer threw o2 why on earth would I do their donkey work, plus the manufacturer would have no record of me or a order and highly doubt they are gonna send me out a item for free 😂, this is o2's problem offering deals that they can't honour in good time

I couldn't agree more. However I only threw that into the mix as a 'just in case' scenario. Recently O2 ran a similar promotion with Nokia. People were complaining they hadn't received their promotional goods

To get them they had to go direct to Nokia. (Nokia knew about the promotion obviously as they had agreed it with O2 and had details of all the clients who were waiting).....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 67