cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kitsound Boom Evolution not recieved

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else had a free kitsound boom evolution not received yet? I ordered my phone middle of December and yet middle of January not recieved it yet, I know it's a free gift but as part or a deal on purchase I expect to recieve it at the same sort or time not been told it won't be in till middle of February. Not happy I'm sure o2 won't be so keen on waiting for there payments until the middle of February bloody ridiculous if you can't honour a deal/offer don't sell it im sure this must fall into sale of goods act 1970
Message 1 of 67
66 REPLIES 66

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

still not got my and i ordered my phone mid december, ive now wpoke to CS 3 times and two of th time ive been told its back in stock and i will get it in 3 days, just spoke to somebody now and she said its out of stock still and her manager has contacted the stock team to find out and they will email me when they know anything and i have to just wait, sod that im going at them again tomorrow 

I wouldn't be waiting for them to email you. I don't think that will happen. You need to keep pushing them on this. They are failing to provide you with a promotion offer you expected. Be persistent.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I wouldn't be waiting for them to email you. I don't think that will happen. You need to keep pushing them on this. They are failing to provide you with a promotion offer you expected. Be persistent.:smileywink:

I just recived a speaker....  http://tesco.scene7.com/is/image/tesco/531-2795_PI_TPS1846851?wid=493&ht=538 this is what they sent, are they taking the mick???

Message 22 of 67

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
That looks like an X-Mini ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have one of those which certainly does look like it.

Message 24 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah. I phoned them today as I've been using the chat thing before. They said they are going to Google the speaker and see if a store has one. Waiting for a call back
Message 25 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
Best of luck.
Message 26 of 67

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Live chat was a mistake - they wouldn't have a clue what it was supposed to be......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 27 of 67

Anonymous
Not applicable
They are now saying that o2 don't hold the speakers and I need to contact Sony For the speaker. This is really starting to piss me off
Message 28 of 67

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I think I would be too......

Currently using:
Message 29 of 67

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

This is getting silly now. Does anyone at O2 actually know what they are talking about when it comes to promotions and are we to believe the agent did ring round the local stores?

Message 30 of 67