O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 2: Apprentice

It is not possible to connect your call

No change there then

Re: It is not possible to connect your call

Does anyone else have this problem with O2 to O2 unlimited, Do your telephone calls deteriorate after 7.00pm.Hence the title of this thread.
Topics: 291
Solutions: 2,312

I have had no problems at all no matter what the time of day. All the family have unlimited O2-O2 and none of us have a problem contacting each other. Are you in a good coverage area? Is this a recent problem or have you always had difficulty connecting?

thailand flag photo: Thailand! Flag-Thailand_zps1d36cf44.gifHelping the Street Kids of Thailand
O2 Community | Forum authority badge

Samsung Note 4, Samsung Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro, Nexus 7 2013
Roaming from various bars in Thailand. Replies subject to time of day and quantifiable amount of Thai whiskey!!

This is interesting, I have just noticed whenever I make a call with the power connected to the phone the conversation will only last a minute or so, sometimes just seconds however, if I unplug the charger and redial it tends to stay connected and the call quality is much better.I have also noticed a split second before I am cut off I can hear a static charge go off inside the phone.My phone had to go in for a repair 6 months ago because the screen/qwerty seemed to have a mind of it's own. It looked like it was about to self destruct and the phone became hot, So hot in fact I could hear the battery fizz. Not having much luck am I . John

No service, no service, no service, it has not been possible to connect your call, ITS TAKEN 7 ATTEMPTS JUST TO LOAD THIS WEB PAGE. It's not even 7.00pm yet. Can't stop I have to make all my "unlimited" phone call before 7.00pm. =(

Looks like another fault may have developed with my HTC HD7 phone. When I press on one of the applications from the menu it tries to load the page but then returns me to the menu page within a second. Its doing the same for most apps, YouTube,calculator,converter,torch, etc. Just phoned O2 customer services who I must admit, have always been more than helpful every time I have called. Its back to the O2 shop for me. Just a quick thank you to the good people at O2 customer services. Any advice is welcome from this forum. Regards =( John =(
Topics: 246
Solutions: 1,614

So your post here was a little misleading then?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70972
No wonder people get the wrong impression from forum posts! Smiley Indifferent
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

Nothing misleading regarding my original question,I asked if anyone had problems making phone calls or accessing the internet after 7.00pm. I have had this problem for around 1 year now, it started the day I changed my calling plan to "unlimited" and continues to this day. The last fault I described corrected itself the next day. The internet speed just now is very fast, I have never seen it this fast before. It's not 3G because the 3G icon has only appeared briefly a handful of times in a year.

4 Attempts to make a call, I did manage to make the call but after the conversation I pressed the (end call) button but the phone didn't want to end the call,I repeatedly pressed the end call button but the phone was not responding. 2 minutes later it decided to end the call. Eh what was all that about
Topics: 246
Solutions: 1,614

4 Attempts to make a call, I did manage to make the call but after the conversation I pressed the (end call) button but the phone didn't want to end the call,I repeatedly pressed the end call button but the phone was not responding. 2 minutes later it decided to end the call. Eh what was all that about

A fault with the phone.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1