cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a UK Customer Service email address?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I need to forward a couple a couple of emails sent from the foreign customer service email department, does UK Customer Services have an email address?

Thanks,

Andy

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
They don't go to India but anyway if you want to make a complaint then write here :
complaintreviewservice@o2.com

All the emails I get are from people with foreign names
Message 11 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
So? Couldn't they just be foreign people working at O2 Customer services here in the UK? What kind of argument is that?

They usually put call centres in India (which O2 doesn't do), not emailers 😐
Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's interesting, where this thread is going. All the names in the emails I've had, were also Asian. You'd think, if it was in Uk, at least one of the replies would come from a British-type name.

Having said that, it never ocurred to me that they might be coming from outside Uk.

I just checked, and my replies come from a different O2 email address. Hmm ...

_
Message 13 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's what I thought, 02 UK Customer Service are unaware of a good will gesture the email contacts at 02 are going to do for me on an oustanding balance on a Simplicity tariff.

I'm not moaning about them, I rang 02 and they had no record of this matter so thought if I could forward the emails then it would get cleared up.
Message 14 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
E-care are in the UK.

Perhaps o2 should make anyone with a foreign name change it to Phil or Dave.
Message 15 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have sent another email to the complaints department, hopefully that will be answered by someone in the UK who can tell Customer Services what's going on.
Message 16 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just checked on my online bill and it's sorted

Description Mobile number Amount
Goodwill Customer Dispute -178.20

Total other charges & credits -£178.20
Message 17 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
From experience, telephone Customer Service seems to be completely separate and out of reach with the email Customer Service, and they are both separate and out of reach with the O2 Shop people. So it's perfectly understandable if an issue reported via email never reached the telephone people or vice-versa.
Understandable in the sense of knowing how O2's various departments (do not) communicate, but not understandable in the sense of how it should be 😐
Message 19 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's good! slight_smile

Yeah I'm happy now, saves a bit of money
Message 20 of 29