cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is O2 misleading customers?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having little of any importance to occupy my tiny mind this morning I had a look at My O2 and decided to click on a section that invited me to find out my upgrade options. (Subliminally a taste of cider fleetingly crossed my palate - don't know what that signified). Anyway, it appears that I could pay off my device plan now OR wait until May 2016 for "a free upgrade". Since the latter option would involve either n outright purchase of a new phone or a purchase over x months what exactly does a " free upgrade" entail?

Gerry
( confused to the core)
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair point Gerry and I submit it's how one personally perceives the offers / upgrades.

Here's an apple anyway. wink
Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
There's nowt "Free" anymore........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It means no handset plan to pay off
By then.

Also not all handsets have fees attached to them.

Are you tempted @Anonymous for an apple based product ? wink

@Anonymous   I may be am old and silly - but not that old and silly!  Smiley Very Happy

Gerry

(If I were a caterpillar, Life would be a farce, I'd climb up Apple trees,  And slide down on my

More info
hands and knees!  
Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Fair point Gerry and I submit it's how one personally perceives the offers / upgrades.

Here's an apple anyway. wink

AH!  That is very thoughtful of you, Uncle Bob!

Gerry

Message 14 of 14