cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 Plus Preorders

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

So I preordered a iphone 7 plus in matte black 256gb capacity this morning at 8:30am...you can imagine the state the o2 site was in lol

Went through the process, put the card details, that went through ok then the site put me back onto the main site page with no comfirmation of anything...other than me checking my bank of whether I have actually been charged the upfront fee for the phone which indeed it was on my pending transactions.

I have had no email etc all day so far, I have spoken both to one person on the online live chat, and two people via the phone, all three times saying the system is being slow due to the mass preorders and having to process through them all etc but it can take up to 24 hours for it to appear on the system. 

Both three times stating that my order is there its just not uploaded to the system yet.

Now ironically my gf preordered the 7 128gb rose gold at around 10am...no issues (shes new to o2 as well as she gets crap reception or none at all at work and shes on Vodaphone atm). Got the email fine etc...so Im like wtf.

So has anyone else who has preordered the 7 plus had any similiar issues ordering on the o2 site?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

samething happen to me this morning too but they send me a email saying my order was save in my basket and i need to checkout  but  after few try's i manage to check out

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous & @Anonymous

when the regular expert members of this O2 community log-on during office hours later today you will receive a reply to your posts ... In the meantime may I say that there are other threads, as you can imagine, where O2 customers have been posting wanting advice / info ... you could have a look at those ... sorry, but I'm not techy enough to give you anything more meaningful att = just can recommend their expert advice / info

Destroy

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my tracking number for my iPhone 7 order  dispatch the 13-9-16 but still waiting on 7plus 

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered  7 plus early on 9th said delivery Friday 16th online chat say be delivered on time but no notification by email or text  but had my money just says being processed no change

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called for an update and they said they are out of stock - even though i ordered the day it launched and was one of the first to get my order in.... not had a text message or email about it. But the lady on the phone said out of stock and theres nothing they can do.

Message 6 of 6