cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 stock and 4g

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there any idea when O2 are actually getting stocks of the iPhone 6 in?
I ordered my 64gb in black on the 30/09/2014 and was told delivery within 14 days.
I spoke to them yesterday and now I will be waiting an additional 4-6 weeks! I tried to change my order (and pay the extra) to a 128gb model. In stock at the time. But got the whole 'cancel the order and re order after 24 hours' by which time that would be out of stock as well 😞
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually the 128gb in black is now out of stock. Good job I didn't cancel or I would be moved to the back of another queue.

Regarding 4g. Over the past 6 months my 3G signal is getting worse and worse. In places I used to be able to get 3G is now down to gprs or worse.
A sales assistant in car phone warehouse told me it's because they are concentrating on the 4g platform and as such the 3G signal is suffering. Is there any truth in this?
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Facts are we don't know what stock levels are 😞

The Apple stores do have them if reserved.

O2 are actively upgrading their network system to further introduce 4G to masts so are suffering from from congestion (we think)

By 2017 is their Network Future http://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/network-coverage/the-next-big-thing
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 must be able to clear the situation better than they are though. Yesterday I spoke to a very helpful chap on the live chat that said O2 ordered 1 million iphone 6 and received orders for 5 million!
That's just bad ordering and forecasting.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
We'll never know the truth on what discussions happen between apple and the networks.

As I say communication is the key.
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Edited by me...by the time I had posted I did indeed see mention of 4G...

I actually just thought it was another thread started about stock levels of the iPhone...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6