cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6+ In store Pre-order

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've Pre-ordered the Iphone 6+ in store and was told by the woman who was serving me that if i went in on the 19th september I would be able to pick up my phone, but I received my conformation email online and that states my phone won't be available untill the 04/11/14!

What I'm wondering is, is the email from O2 more likely to be correct or the woman in store?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 20
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Got in touch with my O2 shop and spoke to a woman on the phone and she has confirmed to me that the Iphone 6+ isn't released until the 04/11 and that the woman I spoke to in-store was wrong when she quoted the 19th. So I now think she may have been getting confused with the Iphone 6 release date. 

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144358 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
If they have your name on one of their store stock just call in and pick it up slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 20

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23077 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

So now they're quoting November deliveries. Another month and a half of all this then. Bang

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 20

MI5
  • 144358 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
It'll all be over by Christmas - But then there will be another rush slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply.

Apologies for asking the same question as many others, I was just unsure as I was receiving conflicting information on Friday I'll give them a call to see if my phone's available for pick-up or not. 

Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
No need to apologise @Anonymous slight_smile

People are wanting as much info as possible and rightly so.

Please let us know what they say.
Message 6 of 20

MI5
  • 144358 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
The stores should know what stock they have been allocated and can check that against pre orders they have taken.
However, I did think the 6 Plus was running a bit behind for a launch date....?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

If thats true that could explain why I'm being quoted with 04/11/14, I'll  get in touch with my O2 shop when I can and try and find out and when I do I will let you know the outcome. 

Message 8 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish you the best of luck and hope the turn around is faster than indicated.

Look forward to your update.
Message 9 of 20

MI5
  • 144358 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

If thats true that could explain why I'm being quoted with 04/11/14, I'll  get in touch with my O2 shop when I can and try and find out and when I do I will let you know the outcome. 

Please do and good luck slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 10 of 20