cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Please

Anonymous
Not applicable

What criteria does a customer have to satisfy to become a "Platinum Customer"?  What are the benefits of being a precious metal Customer?  Why does a search for Platinum Customer result in just one hit -  a list of Customer Service contact numbers? 

Gerry

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

I have no complaints... Loyalty has its rewards, just the same as being a frequent flyer wink 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 21 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

I have no complaints... Loyalty has its rewards, just the same as being a frequent flyer wink 

I am a frequent flyer....unfortunate that it is to Spain...even more unfortunate...with Ryanair...so rule out the loyalty then...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 24

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

I feel your pain... Im a frequent flyer to many places including Gibraltar, but i get BA 🙂 ...  if a frequent flyer on Ryanair, do they not charge you extra for knowing the rules LOL

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 23 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

I feel your pain... Im a frequent flyer to many places including Gibraltar, but i get BA 🙂 ...  if a frequent flyer on Ryanair, do they not charge you extra for knowing the rules LOL

My one joy with Ryanair is beating them at every stupid new rule they throw our way Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 24