cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS9 looking sweet

Anonymous
Not applicable

i guess a lot of talk has already been banded around about IOS9 on here... I have to say i think IOS9 will be a game changer and will really smooth the whole performance of crapple iPhone... its also nice to see that they will be including the trusty work horse of the 4S within this role out... you see everyone will want the latest iPhone when that is released in september, aspheticly the phone will be pleasing to the eye, yet every iPhone from the 4s upwards will run the same software so is their a need for the new anticipaded iPhone or are we best of sticking with what we have and having our free IOS9 upgrade??

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree @Cleoriff I think its completely fair to say that many of us (not all of us) don't agree with "Apple being a Ferrari and Samsung a Ford Focus"

Message 11 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Do Ferrari's bend too ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 26

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Guys,

Discussions about devices will always yield disagreement. That's just the way it is. However, please do not judge others by the devices they choose, however wrong or uninformed you think they might be.

If this occurs, I'll shut down any threads that I have to. Please keep this in mind everyone :).
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 13 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I appoligise for my term used.. by stating that a samsung is a ford focus etc, it was just a way of expressing the speed at which phones fly out the factory.. if you disagree with anything i write then simply send me a private message and we can discuss their rather then end up in a flogging match like this has gone.... please chill out and lighten up... i wish i had never come back here!!

Message 14 of 26

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Oh jesus, good for everyone I missed this.
Message 15 of 26

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well here's me ready for a war but whilst completely understanding the the interpretation of Ford Focus and Ferrari I will just point out that whilst everyone dreams of a Ferrari the more sensible commoners have a grasp on reality and go with the well proven, versatile, easy to modify to your own specification, much more popular Ford Focus! 

So....I will refrain. We all  have our preferred OS and who is to say the minority are wrong? Not me, hey my wife persuaded me to buy an iphone, my son and daughter-in-law and a grandson have iPhones.  They're happy so I'm happy. I just have this feeling I've failed in my later years of life.....

Message 16 of 26

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
Guys,

If this occurs, I'll shut down any threads that I have to. Please keep this in mind everyone :).

Why so serious?

But lol, just lol, 

Apple were good, were innovative and did push limits on their products, making it all about and extension of YOU.

Then stevie boy jobs went and died, along with any innovation in their now decaying market. Seriously, what new has come out of cupertino? Fingerprint biometric scanning? 1995 laptops wave hello, as does moto atrix. Apple pay? Nfc payment has been around for years, Apple just stuck a catchy name on to a nfc byproduct and all these suits lap it up as if it were the second coming.

How about the "must have" Watch? I saw at least 50 of the things today, sat all in a row in cex, oh yeah must have, but not keep. £250 for just a strap, oh it's all about the customer isn't it.

But you're spot on right, Apple is a Ferrari, a broken 1985 model that people buy because of some mid life crisis and this MUST be cheaper than hair replacement surgery, 

While those who are content in life, and look at features and specs before parting money all sit happily along in their new, designer, luxury 2015 ford focus RS. 

Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

pffffffffffft right this is the reason why i said what i said just so that we can clear this up and move on and whatever... a ford focus has many models and many are pushed out daily weekley monthly whilst new models are always added... a ferrari takes time to develop and design etc.. my comment was in no means a slur to anybodys financial status or whatever so lets all stop Cry and move on!!!

More info

Message 18 of 26

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You are preaching to the unconvinced . No one will think any the worse of you for being an iphone devotee. It's your choice and I am sure you will be happy when the next iPhone rolls out as will be the hundreds of thousands waiting eagerly to buy it on launch date. Enjoy it and I really hope ios9 is everything Apple promises.

Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol.. i am not preaching to anyone lol I am just having a general discussion about IOS9 as i stupidly though that this was the area for general discussions... not a public stoning session because someone mentioned the word "Apple" my god you all need to really chill out and relax a little......

Message 20 of 26