cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS9 looking sweet

Anonymous
Not applicable

i guess a lot of talk has already been banded around about IOS9 on here... I have to say i think IOS9 will be a game changer and will really smooth the whole performance of crapple iPhone... its also nice to see that they will be including the trusty work horse of the 4S within this role out... you see everyone will want the latest iPhone when that is released in september, aspheticly the phone will be pleasing to the eye, yet every iPhone from the 4s upwards will run the same software so is their a need for the new anticipaded iPhone or are we best of sticking with what we have and having our free IOS9 upgrade??

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i guess a lot of talk has already been banded around about IOS9 on here... 

Nope Rolleys

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122383 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

TBH...I can't see it making a whole lot of difference....

The new iPhone will be out in September..No doubt folk will be clamouring for it...irrespective of what it is running

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 26

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

I'll be eager to hear your hands-on thoughts nearer to the time @Anonymous if you get the chance to play around with it slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple have played the market fanstaticly, they are a premium brand and as such keep that quality and anticipation their year in year out, they release one handset a year, ask your self why... i will tell you.. every phone they release has a feel, a quality a scence of wow, samsung, nokia etc relase 5 maybe 6 phones a year these are rushed out the door handsets like a ford focus... yet Apple is the ferrari the brand everyone wants and Apple play that very well and keep the desire their year in year out...

Message 5 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Toby I have seen the "beta" version and that is looking good i think once the platform is rolled out and we get a couple of updates to iron out any niggles IOS9 will be rocking and will be hard to beat, but you have to allow time for IOS9.1 or .2 to get to that richness and quality

Message 6 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122383 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well @Anonymous I doubt many of us on here would agree that 'Apple is the Ferrari' and Samsung are the Ford Focus...but I am not getting into that argument as we are all entitled to our own opinions...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

errmmm i wasnt starting an argument please take your attitude away from me please and trying to rile a situation..

many thanks

Message 8 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122383 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have no attitude. I was just responding to a comment you made.

However I will be pleased to take myself away from what I thought may be a debate...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well @Anonymous I doubt many of us on here would agree that 'Apple is the Ferrari' and Samsung are the Ford Focus...but I am not getting into that argument as we are all entitled to our own opinions...

now your asking for a debate?? please make your mind up as to what it is your looking for here?? me... im just having a generall discussion about what is an anticipated release of what everyone waits a year for... and was discussing how well Apple play the market in their branding of their product...

Message 10 of 26