cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS9 looking sweet

Anonymous
Not applicable

i guess a lot of talk has already been banded around about IOS9 on here... I have to say i think IOS9 will be a game changer and will really smooth the whole performance of crapple iPhone... its also nice to see that they will be including the trusty work horse of the 4S within this role out... you see everyone will want the latest iPhone when that is released in september, aspheticly the phone will be pleasing to the eye, yet every iPhone from the 4s upwards will run the same software so is their a need for the new anticipaded iPhone or are we best of sticking with what we have and having our free IOS9 upgrade??

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

No stoning intended. You like Apple products, no problem. Discuss away, we are all adults aren't we?Whistle

Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought Apple used to be innovative but the last couple of years they went stale, I am now a converted android fan, so much freedom & lots to do plus pretty much most of it is free unlike Apple

Message 22 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122838 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

^^^^^^^ Amen to that @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I definitely won't be downloading iOS 9 onto my iPad - it's never worked properly since I downloaded 8!  I've had iPhones in the past and yes, they are good phones, but I really don't think that they offer any more than a Samsung, Sony or HTC.  They may have been innovative once but at the end of the day a phone is a phone and they all pretty much do the same thing.  (I do miss the Big Day app though as it was the best app for counting down to my next holiday!).

Anyway, each to their own, it would be boring if we were all the same!

Message 24 of 26

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, thanks @viridis!

Message 26 of 26