cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've given up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 o2 phones. I've been trying to talk to someone on the phone and then through live chat on the website. It's impossible and too much sodding effort. Just spent 30 minutes on hold on the phone and Livevchat simultaneously. I now officially give up. If you can't have the will for proper customer service then I can't be bothered with you. I am off to ring round EE, VOdaphone etc and the winner is the first one I get through to. And yes I've been with o2 since 1996 so this isn't something taken lightly but trully I am now annoyed.

Brian

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good to hear the other side of live chat slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Good to hear George!.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble Brian, feel free to send me a message and we can have a chat to see if you can get some help slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have given up.

I've been with 02 for years then all of a sudden my monthly bill has risen from £11 to £44.

I can't talk to anyone. I've tried the chat line but there's never anyone there, I've hung on the landline till my battery went flat, and similarly with my mobile.

If I cancel my direct debit I lose my number. What am I supposed to do?

Message 13 of 17

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Do not cancel the DD or you will loose more than just your number....
Log into your My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and view your bill breakdown for details of the charges and see if they make sense.
If not contact CS to discuss - either call (option 2 then 0) or try live chat http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please follow the above advice not To cancel your Direct Debit. If you perform a search on here you'll find out why.

The amount of issues through defaults on credit files from this is high.
Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous  I stand by @MI5 's comment about not cancelling your DD. Many a time I have felt the same when outraged with a appalling company. However all that achieves is a default will be put on your credit rating. The only time to cancel is when you no longer owe O2 a penny and have cleared your account.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Some good advice on here. The only way to sort your bill out is to speak to customer service. The bill itself and all charges broken down can be seen in My O2. If you tell us what the charges are we can possibly help.

Message 17 of 17