cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track sim only order?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I recently bought a sim only deal from o2. They sent me the email confirming I had placed the order last thursday. That email said that they would update me on it's progress and give information on its' delivery, which I haven't got yet. All the info I see online says the way to track orders is to go into my O2, but in order for me to do that, I need to put in my mobile number, which I can't do because I don't have the sim yet. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Give CS a call and they will give you all the details.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Give CS a call and they will give you all the details.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any other option? I'm not near a landline currently, and obviously don't have a mobile until this arrives.

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Not without a tracking number - was there not anything on any of the emails you received?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

They gave me an order number on the confirmation email. Is that my tracking number?

Also, I can't use live chat, they need an o2 mobile number.

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

They gave me an order number on the confirmation email. Is that my tracking number?

Also, I can't use live chat, they need an o2 mobile number.

I know you can't use chat, which is why I said you need to call, but obviously you need to get to a landline first.

CS will track your order from the order number.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Also, the confirmation email you receive when the sim is dispatched will have the tracking details so until you receive that it hasn't been sent.
You would be best to call in given the time since ordering in case there is a problem.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok then, I will ring CS and hope either they can track it or it arrives before then. Thank you for your time.

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
No probs, good luck slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10