cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deal with Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you realise that consumers are "more empowered, connected and vocal than ever before", that help is available to O2 to enable them to "connect with their most passionate customers" so as to " unlock that passion".  Did you know there is "social software" that "tears down the walls between companies and customers by providing a vibrant destination for passionate, engaged, loyal brand fans."

Wouldn't it be great to have access to that software so that we might be able to reduce or indeed eliminate the numerous messages we read in this Forum from disenchanted O2 customers who are voting with their creditcards and taking their custom elsewhere?

Well, relax in the knowledge that such software is already installed and in use. If you don't believe me - find out more here.

Gerry

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your thoughts @Anonymous

😄
Message 2 of 6

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Nice @Anonymous ,LOL  good to laugh on a Friday afternoon

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27669 Solutions

Happy DanceLOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122923 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Well who knew?? None of us...apparently..:smileywink: