cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is an O2 moment ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been online twice today trying to get online help - been sat like a lemon for ages with O2 telling me to 'give them a moment' - how long is this 'moment' supposed to be ?!

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is 2015 not 1915 - given this is an internet company why would I be expected to get into a car, spend money on petrol, spend money on parking and then wait in a store when it would be easier to just switch to a competitor that has a better online experience ?
Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
No need to have a go at us mate - we're just customers too and offering advice that works wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to a store is advice ? Brilliant ! I think I could possibly have worked that out for myself.

In the end I phoned them, spoke to someone who kept getting my number wrong, then told me my two accounts could be viewed on my one online account, they can't, he said he would change that (so why did he tell me they could in the first place), however he asked me to log off and back on (to give him time to get rid of the awkward customer) - which I did and hey presto its exactly as it was before I wasted time on him. Woeful

I'm not expecting a great deal from minimum pay contact centre staff but at least a fraction of truth from some who actually knows the product would be a lift !

At the end of the day its the old adage isn't it, you pay peanuts, you get (unhelpful) monkeys!

Message 13 of 17

MI5
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
As you are intent on being rude to me I'll leave you to figure the rest out for yourself then.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rude ? Seriously ? How so ?

Go to the Store was your 'advice' ? Is that helping ?

What's to figure out ? O2 won't employ enough staff to ensure customer service is acceptable - yet again we're not talking rocket science here!

Message 15 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous The thing you seem to forgot is you are actually talking to other customers on this forum. Apart from Toby the Community manager, none of us work for O2 ...we are advising purely on our own experience. We give this advice freely in the hope it will help others.

My advice (should you wish to take it)...is to ring customer services beteeen 8.15-8.30am this morning. I have phoned at this time before and my longest wait time has been 8 minutes and my problem was resolved in 10 minutes total. Best of luck...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Go with the best coverage in your particular habitat, home and work, best price, best deal and with who can give you the good customer service you deserve. I agree getting through right now is like trying to get through to the Pope but as your are clearly a grieved, vote with your feet and your wallet.

Message 17 of 17