cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does a credit check take?

Anonymous
Not applicable
just wondered how long credit check takes, on my track order page it has my order number and order status (says in progress) does this mean my orders been accepted and will arrive Tuesday or will there be further checks b4 dispatch?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

'In progress' does what it says on the tin.

The order process is usually compleated within 12 - 24 hours, depending on the time of day it was placed.

Good luck.

slight_smile
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
With regards to the credit check, if it passes by the automated check then it only takes seconds, but if there is something of concern and it is passed on for a human to review it, then it will obviously take longer (until the human actually looks at it).
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanx DonDino2 slight_smile

Thanx Rasputin, the reason i posted was because its been longer then 24 hours n still says in progress so wondered what it ment slight_smile
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there Mine went from in progress to dispatched. Good luck!
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanx Kamakazikev24, just checked mine and its down for maintenance lol slight_smile
Message 6 of 8

Inkniwntobehold
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just applied for a contract now on my email it says your order has been successfully placed .. and in another email. I have got a new mobile number along with all my details does this mean I gave been accepted
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Inkniwntobehold 

Yes it does.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8