cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone actually recieved their iphone 7 yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm seeing lots of noise from unhappy people who eithere are;t being told anything or hve been tld their phone is delayed. my ordr confirmation email was at 08.12 on 9th but my order is still in progress, with no tracking information, no texts or emails. I've spoken to Chat last night and they couldn;t have been any more non commital. "It may arrive, it may not" "I can't promise anything" "it'll be delivered by UK Mail but I don't have any tracking details".

So, out of interest..has anyone actually recieved their new phone yet? Anyone who didn;t get tracking details and who's order still just shows as "in progress"?

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

The latest update I have is here and your MyO2 should update when new info is available for your order. When our team has more info to share, we will do so.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 41 of 42

HeanorMan31
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I pre-ordered my 7 Plus on launch day and received it last Friday at 07:13am.

That'd be the earliest ever time for me so hats off to both o2 and UK Mail for getting it out to me extremely quickly.

I know demand has been unprecedented for the 7/7 Plus so am hoping those of you on the "waiting list" get your new devices sooner rather than later.
Message 42 of 42